Sunday, May 12, 2013

"The big draw" Chalk ART - A festival to the heART!


            It was my very first experience of witnessing the chalk art event. Although I am myself an artist with pencils and brushes, chalk was something I still have not tried. My MBA program gave me an opportunity to be a part of this event and experience the shades of chalk colors in a different way. As a part of my MBA program we took the project of creating a video for people to attend the chalk art festival and it gave us an opportunity to learn about our video making skills and it brought out our hidden talent.
            There was no age limit for the participants and we saw kids and older people drawing their hearts out, adding colors and giving life to their imaginations on a very hot day and I thought to myself - that is dedication! Overall just attending the event was a great experience. My MBA friends had come with their spouses and friends and it was a big gathering of people. Thanks to Yi Jiang for organizing the event and Mizgon Zahir Darby for bringing out the hidden talents within us.








No comments:

Post a Comment